Saturday, April 11, 2015

SAY I CAN, INSTEAD OF I CAN'T.

Do you know that we have 2 tamad days in a week. First would be the day before the restday. Eto yung araw na sinasabi natin na "Hay, pasok nanaman bukas" and then the 2nd tamad day would be the day after the restday. Y'all feel me? Anyways, today is my 2nd tamad day. Yes, my second tamad day falls on a weekend (Which makes it extra nakakatamad!) because I have weekdays off. Anyways, I remember what  my barkada told me back in college when I was uber down. Sabi nya, "Mind over matter". This is what I think of whenever I feel lazy at work. Why? Because I can't be lazy at work. So every 2nd katamaran day, I have to convince my head that I can. That I can work. That I can be productive. That I can freakin' survive this Katamaran 2 of 2. ;)



From then on, that's what I always remind myself. Whenever I feel down or whenever I am in pain (Kahit physically, emotionally, mentally or kahit basically lang. lol joke!), those words from a very very loko loko kuya-kuyahan in college slaps me in the face. So I always remind myself, "Ayos muka Kish, Mind over matter.. Mind over Matter. Mind over matter".


Right at this very moment that I am typing this blog, I used google and typed in "Mind over Matter" and I got this quote:

"YOUR BODY CAN STAND ALMOST ANYTHING.
IT'S YOUR MIND THAT YOU HAVE TO CONVINCE"

Do you know what does mean? It means that Google really knows everything. Hihi. Kidding. It means that It really is true that if you tell your mind that you CAN instead of  you CAN'T then you will attract positive vibes.


***
TODAY'S OOTD:

This is what I wore today at work for Dress Down Saturdays:








OVER SIZED TOP | ST. FRANCIS
SKORTS | THRIFTED
SHOES | REVA

INSTAGRAM: @queenbkish




No comments:

Post a Comment