Wednesday, April 15, 2015

HOW TO STYLE YOUR MEDIUM LENGTH HAIR

I never had  long hair. Back when I was a kid, lagi akong boy cut. Never really had control over my own hair back then because it's the Grandma and or the Aunt who decides what my haircut should be. The longest I had back when I was a kid is up to the shoulder lang. I don't know why it grew that long.. I don't know if they were just busy with something or what because usually, when my hair is already covering my ears, it's automatic -- It's haircut time.

Now that I am a grown up, and have the freedom to do whatever I want with my hair.. Well.. Uhmm. Let's just put it this way. Now that I am an adult, and have control over my own hair.. The longest length my hair had ever reached was, uhm, about 4 inches below the shoulder...


Lol. I don't know what happened to my dream of having a long hair. Baka nag expire. Anyways, atleast, It's not boy cut na. Had my hair chopped last week, so Full bangs, and layers + shoulder length hair achieved. I am a fan of messy hair. I just find it very effortless but still chic. It also requires very minimal maintenance. Di mo kailangan mag suklay every once in a while, kasi nga messy yung ina-achieve nya. And since messy lang ang inaachive ko, and my un-ironed hair is VERY messy, to make it messy minus the very, ina-iron ko sya. It's either I have it straightened, or have it curled. Madalas curled kasi my hair tends to look more bruha than just messy when it's straightened. So anyways, here are tutorials/tips on HOW TO STYLE A MEDIUM LENGTH HAIR.






1. AKALA MO GOOD GIRL  HAIRSTYLE:

All you need to do is to tuck both the left side and the right side of your hair at the back of your ear. I just read it in google na you would look younger if nag he-hello yung ears. :P



Close up:



2. LAZY BUN

Everyone probably knows how to do it. So here's the pic, you can just go ahead and do it.
 Just letting you know that it ain't possible to do a bun on a medium length hair. Hahahaha.




3. PABEBE HAIRSTYLE

Hahaha. Called it pabebe hairstyle because I've been hearing the word everywhere. And When I had my hair like this, I just find it too pa girl, and this was the first word that I thought of. Anyways, All you need to do is to get a piece of your hair either left or right, kung san tingin mo yung ikakaganda mo, haha. And then have it clipped using a bobby pin. You can also have it tucked into the back of your ear and have it clipped with a bobby pin. And voila, pabebe ka na! Hihihihi.






FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM!

AND DO NOT FORGET TO 




No comments:

Post a Comment