Thursday, April 30, 2015

KISH THE EXPLORER GOES TO: U-TURN MUSIC BAR & GRILL

April 22, 2015 | Wednesday

Was invited by Ms. Jessie, Owner of Events on Demand to drop by and check her bar near our place. I don't drink anymore, but she said that the food they offer is to die for, so why not try, yeah?

Asked the hubby to accompany me because he appreciates alcohol more than I do.. Haha. The place, as expected is very nice. It's very modern, neat and cozy. It's small but it's not masikip. I wasn't surprised because I know Ms. Jess. She's very OC and she wants everything to look presentable. The staff were also nice and very accommodating. Yan ang number 1 kong tinitignan. Anyways, I was really looking forward sa food. I know we went to a bar and not a restaurant, but I was really holding on to what ms jess said. Masarap daw kasi talaga yung food e, so pag bigyan nyo na ako. Huhuhu. Sobrang bilis ng service. They first served yung bucket of beer, and after a few minutes, tadaaaaaah!


Pinaputok na bangus & Tinapa Roll. These, according to Ms. Jess are their best seller. No wonder. I first ate the pinaputok na bangus, and i told adam "Shit tsi, ang sarap. Favorite ko to" and then I ate the tinapa roll, and I said, "Ay hala, favorite ko din to" :( Pwede naman siguro favorite dalawa diba? They're good with beer, but they'd be perfect as ulam. Promise! We also ordered their Nachos, and it was so damn good! Hindi OA, masarap talaga sya. :P


Pinaputok na bangus


Tinapa Roll


Nachos

They also have beer pong and karaoke! I swear if I was just not too tired, nagasgas ko na yung karaoke nila, I wasn't able to take a picture of it but it's just so cute! You'd get the concert queen feels kasi you have to sing sa stage. There's 2 screens, one in front of the singer the other faces the crowd so people can sing with you if they want to.  So yeah, would definitely go back and bring friends over! Again, I am blogging about the place because they deserve it. Try nyo din :)

3F No. 7 RHD Bldg. Marcos Highway 
Brgy. San Roque Marikina City
(02) 503 6313












No comments:

Post a Comment