Thursday, May 7, 2015

Qik or It Didn’t Happen!

My friends and I have this weird way of chatting. We don't just chat because we're just too tamad to type. We have this weird way of telling each other where we are, what we're doing, what we're wearing and what we're feeling. And this is how we do it:



So that is how we do it. We exchange pictures. Pictures that are just too humiliating if we post it in our wall. Pictures that should just stay in our inbox. *Pasensha na talaga kung pinost ko to guys, I just have to. Lol* This is how I show them my drawings and the notepads that I am selling too. Before I post it online, I ask for their opinion by sending them pictures. I know that this is one hell of a cute way of communicating, but i guess it would be much better if we're moving right? I mean, I can just take a picture with the flag of Japan in my back and tell them I'm in Japan right? Or I could probably send a picture with random people smiling and tell them I am having a good time but truth is, they're strangers smiling and I'm bored. Point is, better if we can capture and exchange videos para mas mas mas mas mas kapanipaniwala. Well, Thank you Social Media God for Skype Qik!


Skype Qik is a quick video messaging/communication app that allows you to exchange instant and quick video messages for free. It enables you to capture videos that are up to 40 seconds long, and and send them to group of friends. Skype Qik is available on iPhone, Android, and Windows phones. More about Skype Qik here:http://www.skype.com/en/qik/

Can't wait to tell them about Skype Qik! :D So what are you guys waiting for? Let's all be weird and funny! Stay connected with your friends and download Skype Qik!










No comments:

Post a Comment