Saturday, June 27, 2015

Hey What's Up?!

Hello dear readers!

 I would just want to say thank you for the views I had even if I was on MIA for the longest time :) I am so happy that I was able to sit down and blog today. Was just really busy with work, brhent's school and other shits. I wish I'd be able to blog more often now, sobrang sana nga. 

I don't have anything important to blog right now. I just compiled the un-blogged ootds that I have in my phone.

 --- yeup, short hair don't care! lol.


Left:

Skirt & Top = Thrifted
Flats = SM Marikina

--

Right:



Left:

Top, Skirt and Shoes: St. Francis Square

Right:

Top: Thrifted
Skirt and Shoes: St. Francis Square


Left:
Sweater: Thrifted
Pants and Shoes: St. Francis Square

Right:

Skirt and Top: Thrifted
Flats: SM Marikina

No comments:

Post a Comment