Thursday, April 9, 2015

10 WAYS TO LOVE

I maybe negative sometimes but believe me, I am pro positivity. There might be times that I am not at my best, but I don't let it get me down. I laugh a lot, and I just love making other people happy. I always believe that We are all too blessed to be stressed.


One thing that I do whenever I am feeling is down is to look for  bible verses, or quotes that can help me stand up, and then I share it to a friend who's in need. Kesa pagusapan natin at malunod sa problema nung tao, how about you feed someone else's problem with positivity diba? Sometimes it's all about sharing the good vibes. 



One thing that I have realized lately. If someone is in need of comfort, what they do is to talk to you about their problem. What we normally do is to listen, and give advises. Tapos the whole conversation, we'd just talk about the problem all day. So anong nangyayari? Where just feeding the problem with what it wants -- Attention. until it eats us up alive. How about this. When someone is in need of comfort, you let them talk. You listen. But instead of talking about the problem, share the positivity by giving her encouraging or positive quotes or bible verses that would lift them up. Minsan kasi, problema na nga, pinoproblema pa natin -- wag ganun. :) 


Here's something I found online. And because my post is all about sharing the good vibes, let me share you the 10  ways to love.

1. Listen Without Interrupting. (Proverbs 18)

2. Speak Without Accusing. (James 1)

3. Give Without Sparing. (Proverbs 21)

4. Pray Without Ceasing. (Colossians 1)

5. Answer Without Arguing. (Proverbs 17)





6. Share Without Pretending. (Ephesians 4)

7. Enjoy Without Complaint. (Philippians 2)

8. Trust Without Wavering. (1st Corinthians 13)

9. Forgive Without Punishment. (Colossians 3)

10. Promise Without Forgetting. (Proverbs 13)



OOTD:

This is what I wore for work for Dress up Mondays. 

It's summer here in the PH. so i wore something that can lessen the heat:

Loose top tucked in to a black pencil Skirt


FASHIONSPIRATION 




**PICTURES ARE FROM GOOGLE + PINTEREST**

INSTAGRAM: queenbkish
LIKE HELLO KISHY ON FACEBOOK!


No comments:

Post a Comment