Wednesday, March 25, 2015

KISH THE EXPLORER GOES TO: SPINNERS BURGER!

This, my readers, is my very first post for KISH THE EXPLORER and my very first time to write about food. So yeah.. Please bear with me. Lol. A friend of mine and her boyfriend recently opened this restaurant in Marikina. Visited it weeks ago because my colleagues invited me over. I was excited because this would be my first time to visit the place, and I wasn't disappointed. If I were to give them a score, I would give them a 4.5 / 5.



It is located in E. Dela Paz St in San Roque Marikina City. One of those quiet street in Marikina City. I don't know ha, but it really is becoming a trend. Before, you won't even consider kasi opening a business in a non commercial location but now, sobrang dami na nag oopen na known stores/shops/restaurants sa mga places na you would not even know na nag eexist. Anyways, Spinners Burger is just as big as a big garage. Well, yun nga ata sya. A big garage turned into a small restaurant. It's nice because you'd get the tambayan feels. A place where you can make kwentuhan with your friends while eating a good food.


I would definitely suggest Spinners to those who doesn't want to spend alot but wants the best. Price range is from 45 pesos - 150 pesos only!



My personal favorite would be:

Spinners Quarter Pounder (Cheese Dressing)
Buffalo Wings *Best Seller*
Chili Taco Cheese Stick
Cheese Steak

----------------------------------

I am not posting this just because Jet (The owner) is my friend. I would not reccommend something tapos people would get disappointed. I am posting this because Spinners Burger deserves a space in my blog, and I am very sure that it deserves a space in your tummy, lol! So, just to answer why I gave them a 4.5 out of 5? Kasi I am reserving the .5 pag nag offer na sila ng dessert! Hihihihi.

Please do visit them!


46 E Dela Paz St San Roque, Marikina City
For inquiries and for pick ups you can contact them at:

0916 221 3727



No comments:

Post a Comment