Friday, February 20, 2015

When 1 becomes 2 (Or more) Lol

Sorry for the title. I was actually thinking of the Spice Girls '2 become 1' haha.


As much as possible, just like most girls, I don't like the idea of wearing the same clothes again, but I also don't like the idea of giving it away or selling it if I just wore it once, Why? Well, let's say I don't want it to be on MIA when I want to wear it again. ;P

Do you have the same problem? Well here's something I want to share. Instead of buying new clothes, why not wear the same clothes but in different ways?


This is what I wore for work last Tuesday, February 17,2015 #dressuptuesdays









I wore this dress as a top and paired it with a black skirt. It's kinda long (like 3 inches above the knee) so I had to adjust the way I tucked it to the skirt so It would not be longer than the skirt. You can also tuck it on a high waisted pants!

See how many times you can wear the same dress but in different ways?


Are you doing the same thing? Comment with the link of your picture or blog post!

Egyptian Printed Dress (D&G) - Thrifted
Black Skirt - Thrifted


H T T P : / / H E L L O K I S H Y . B L O G S P O T . C O M

Instagram: @queenbkish
Email: kryzzajoyce@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment