Saturday, February 14, 2015

I AM BACK BITCHES | QUICK UPDATE | HIBERNATION IS OVER

I have deleted the first 2 entries I have posted because I want to start from scratch. I said I would be active but I wasn't active and was not able to post for like forever. I am still hoping that the personal computer that boyfriend's brother set up would be up and running by Sunday so I would be uber productive. Well anyways, here's an update for those 200+ readers that continues (Insert crying and uber thankful facial reaction here) to read my blog even if I wasn't even posting anything.

- I have committed and learned from my mistakes. Mistakes that I would consider Lesson. One time big time lesson which I won't ever (swear to God) do again.

- We now have a new pad. A pad I call home rather than house. I call it my Happy Place *Pasabog confetti!* I am now learning how to cook, to budget and to segregate wants and needs. Finally! It is hard, but we are getting there. Slowly, but surely.

- My hair transformation is as fast as a growing baby. From always short hair, to long hair, from black to blonde, forever nag papa rebond - to messy hair, from almost very long to Taylor Swift hair, from straight to always curly, side bangs - full bangs and now humahaba na sya bangs and back to confused  whether to let it grow to cut it again. /laslas moments

- I have lost and gained friends.

- I am happy, and I am here once again. I am done with the very long hibernation mode -- I'm back bitches :P

Beware because I have millions and millions of ootds, and selfies that I want to share. ;)







H T T P : / / H E L L O K I S H Y . B L O G S P O T . C O M

Instagram: @queenbkish
Email: kryzzajoyce@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment