Saturday, February 21, 2015

BLACK | WHITE

I am not a fan of black clothes before. I only wear black if I am required to. I just find it too plain, unhappy, and boring. Add that I am also thin and I'm afraid that wearing black would just make me look thinner.



I don't know if this is a sign that I am getting older haha, but I find more black clothes in my cabinet than pastels now, and if you're following me on instagram, most of my ootds specially on dress up days are black.

Now, I don't find it boring anymore. I find it classy, versatile and professional. This casual top, when paired with a skirt seems okay as a business casual attire for me.



I am not into accessories but it would look good with a black watch and gold necklace, yes? 

This is what I wore for work last February 18, 2015 #dressupwednesdays





H T T P : / / H E L L O K I S H Y . B L O G S P O T . C O M

Instagram: @queenbkish
Email: kryzzajoyce@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment