Saturday, February 6, 2016

Me izzz Back!

Good morning everyone!

This is going to be my first post for 2016! Last time I blogged was October of last year (After I had dengue) So please do forgive me. I'm still alive! Was just oh so busy with work, life, business and other shits. I'll just be blogging in bullets because I have lots of things inside my very tiny head, and it would be easier If I put it in bullets.


  • I am not a fan of rainy days, but I just love the weather at the moment. It's gloomy and I think It's about to rain. I like it because I don't have work. I only hate it because it makes me unproductive. It makes me want to just watch tv and eat, which I can't do because it's the son's 7th birthday on Saturday and I have not even prepared the invites just yet.
  • Woke up 10ish and it feels so damn good! This is the first time that I slept till ten. I always wake up around 5am when I don't have work (Body clock.....) which is okay because it gives me more time to do things but yeaaaah, pero masarap din naman maging tamad at times, lol.
  • Been promoted. *YAAAAAAASSSS HAPPY DANCE*
  • My online shop's doing good and I am so happy. I just wish I'd have more time to do my task. Work's pretty much eating my time (Just saying.. I ain't complaining)
  • Thinking of creating a youtube channel. Okay I'll be creating one in... 5.. 4.. 3.. Done! hahaha. Will be posting about my youtube channel soon *Excited much!*

AAAAAAAAAAAH. That's it for today! Would be blogging more often now and that is a promise. Need to start doing things for the son's 7th and to clean the house. It's kind of a mess at the moment. haha! Bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment