Saturday, February 28, 2015

THROWING IT BACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK!

Fact: 
My father thought I was going to be a lesbian. 

I liked barbie, but I was never really a fan. I wanted to have a polly pocket but when my grandpa bought me one, I only played it for a few days. I liked wearing rubber shoes and had lots of boy friends (Just wanted to emphasize the space in between boy and friends, lol). I often get into fights with boys. I remembered my boy classmate back when I was elementary. Sobrang kulit nya and ewan ko why I hate him so much, lagi ko syang sinisipa sa tuhod -- I'd kick him so hard it bleeds. Di ko rin alam why I was not suspended or why his mom never went to school. Baka di lang sya nag susumbong, hihihi. And there was this one time na sinasabunutan ko sya, and I would show the hair i took from his head (BWAHAHAHAHA) Paalala: Kids, do not ever do that.



My father went on panic mode when he saw me with Adam back when I was in 4th year highschool. He never expected that his only girl would have a boyfriend. haha. I was also not a fan of wearing skirts/dress. I am a Pants + Shirt kind of girl. It's just when I met Ria that I learned how to wear skirts and shorts. Yes, I'm a late bloomer, lol. 


I still can't walk with heels. I don't know how to put make up on. I don't care if my shoe laces are untied. I don't give a shit if my shirt is not ironed. God, being pa girl is super duper hard you know! Hahahaha. Sharing this because of this outfit. It just reminded me of how I was before. Actually -- I am, up to now boyish, pero mild nalang --- or nottttttttttttttttt! hahahahaha.

Anyways, late post because I was on MIA for the longest time ;)




H T T P : / / H E L L O K I S H Y . B L O G S P O T . C O M

Instagram: @queenbkish
Email: kryzzajoyce@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment